Brand new for Summer 2021 from My Sliding Wardrobe!
We’re so excited to share with you our brand new range of sliding wardrobe colours and extras, introduced for Summer 2021! At My Sliding Wardrobe we’re constantly working on new ways for you to personalise your perfect sliding wardrobe to make it as unique as you are. We have a brand new range of coloured glass, so that you can really freshen up your room, as well as an improved internal offering and a new range of additional extras to ensure you maximise the storage inside your new sliding wardrobe.
New Premium Coloured Glass
Our premium coloured glass panels will ensure your new sliding wardrobe looks as sleek as possible – instantly updating and refreshing your room.
- Rose Quartz is a pretty shade of pink, and is the universal stone of love
- Blue Quartz is a stunning light blue, and is thought to protect from negativity – an added bonus!
- Additional ExtrasOur new range of additional extras will ensure that you’re getting the most out of your sliding wardrobe by maximising storage capabilities as well as convenience.
- Floating Shelves: floating shelves with support studs to fit out 500mm wide shelving stack
- Top Shelf: A 2800mm large shelf to be used horizontally or vertically as a support or divider
- Shelf Stack: A 500mm wide shelf stack complete with 2 sides and 3 fixed shelves with fixings
- Drawer Pack: A drawer kit with runners to fit our 500mm shelf stack
- Hanging Rail: A 3000m long hanging rail which can be cut down during install
- Hanging Rail Brackets: Hanging rail brackets to be used at each end of the rail
- Hanging Rail Supports: Hanging rail supports to be used to connect the hanging rail to the underside of a shelf
- Hanging Rail 4-way Connector: A 4-way hanging rail connector to be used to join a vertical and horizontal hanging rail
- Angled Ceiling Brackets: Angled ceiling brackets to be fitted by the customer before finalising the opening height. Works on ceilings between 30 and 90 degrees
- Casing Boards: A liner which can be used as casing, a scribe board, a top or side fascia or a wall mounted shelf support
- Standard End Panel: A 610mm board normally used as an end panel but can also be used for deeper shelving
- Deeper End Panel: A 1000mm board normally used as a deep end panel but can also be used for deeper shelving
- Brush Strips: Rolls of self-adhesive brush strip to fix to the rear of the frame on each side of a sliding door
- Wheel Covers: Pairs of wheel covers to fit over the bottom wheels at the rear of a sliding door
- Shelf Supports: 420mm long shelf supports to support shelves at each end
- Door Positioners: Door positioners to be used to give each door a gentle rest position (not needed if soft close has been purchased)
- Silicone & Sticky Dots: A sheet of 25 perfectly colour matched sticky dots to cover screw heads and a tube of colour matched sealant
It’s never been easier or more exciting to customise your brand new sliding wardrobe – either on the outside or in! We’re confident that our brand new extras will ensure your sliding wardrobe is everything you want and need it to be.
Start building your very own, unique sliding wardrobe here using our exclusive 3D online sliding wardrobe builder.
And as always, if you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.