Where Can I Find Someone To Fit My Sliding Wardrobe?
Our sliding wardrobes are designed with you in mind, made to your exact requirements and sizes allowing you to fit them yourself or with your family with the minimum amount of fuss. However, if you do want some assistance and you do not wish to use our fantastic installation service, there’s always the option of getting someone external to help fit your sliding wardrobe – a tradesperson with the right skills and approach. Here’s how to choose the right person to fit your wardrobe.
How do I find a trusted tradesperson?
- Recommendations from family and friends is a great starting point. This is often the easiest and most reliable way to find a quality tradesperson
- Use trust based websites to find tradespeople based on their certifications or memberships. You can generally search for reputable organisations and reliable tradespeople in your area, using your postcode
- Online trade websites can help you with recommendations from previous customers, and some allow you to post your job so the tradesperson will find you!
What to ask…
- Ask for references and if you can, speak to previous customers
- Find out how long they’ve been in business
- Get their contact details including an office address and landline phone number
- Get at least three quotes and make sure you know what you’re getting for the price (e.g. labour and materials) so you know exactly what you’re getting for your money
- Fitting our made to measure sliding doors is straight forward and this should be reflected in the price quoted
Remember, a quote and an estimate are different things – you can expect the final price of the job to be identical to the quote, or very close to that figure. An estimate could be different to the final price charged. The price we offer you for installation on our website is a quote and this amount will not change.
How to ensure it goes smoothly
- Give the tradesperson a clear, detailed brief to describe what work needs to be done
- Get a written contract if possible for added reassurance
- Don’t ever make payments ahead of the work being completed
- Thoroughly check the work once complete for snags before the tradesperson leaves
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your new wardrobe. If you’re not confident about fitting it yourself of with your family, then a quality, reliable tradesperson should be your go-to choice for assistance. You can make the job easier by using our online measurement guide to help you order your components correctly and using our Online 3D Design Tool to see how your wardrobe will look before you order.
My Sliding Wardrobe
My Sliding Wardrobe are a leading specialist in bespoke, handmade custom sliding doors and wardrobes. Our wardrobes are created to the highest standard with style, quality and affordability in mind. All of our custom sliding doors are made with high quality glass, mirror and woodwork finished in contemporary metal framework in a range of styles and designs. Use our exclusive and unique 3D online builder to create your perfect wardrobe.