Wardrobe Interior Ideas – Which Is Right For Me?
Once you have designed your perfect sliding doors, the next stage is to think about the type of wardrobe interior that’s right for you. A fitted wardrobe interior is just as important as the sliding doors as everyone uses their wardrobe space in different ways.
It’s sensible to think about the size of the wardrobe you are buying – it’s height, it’s depth and it’s width – and choose an interior that not only reflects your personality, but is practical and works with your space.
Top tips when choosing wardrobe interiors:
- Will you be storing shoes or accessories in your wardrobe? If so, then think about an interior with shelf space and lots of available storage compartments. Floor space is also great for shoes
- Do you have a lot of suits or long dresses which need to be hung without touching the floor or a lower rail? It is generally good practice to include a mixture of double hanging and single hanging in your wardrobe interior design and all of our internals allow you to do this
- Will more than one person be using the wardrobe? If so, a great idea is to split the wardrobe in a way that works with the door positions and gives you hanging and individual space on each side. All of our interiors have flexible positions for the shelf stacks.
- Do you need a shelf above your clothes for storage? This can be really useful when you have items that you don’t use very often, need to store boxes or have items that are of an unusual shape or size. This space just below the ceiling is generally too high for hanging clothes.
- Think about an interior colour that compliments not only the exterior design but the colour of the internal walls and ceiling alongside the range of clothing you have. A darker colour may go well if you have a lot of light walls and light coloured clothing.
How can we help?
At My Sliding Wardrobe we have a range of interiors to suit your needs no matter what size of wardrobe you choose. You don’t have to worry about designing an interior from scratch as our online builder will show you 3 interior designs best suited to your size of wardrobe. You can even take away the doors and see what the interior will look like in real time.
- Interiors to fit a larger wardrobe spaces include our Montana, Oklahoma and Nebraska ranges.
- Interiors to fit a smaller wardrobe spaces include our Dakota, Nevada and Arizona ranges
Each range can also be customised with the following colours and all come with strong chrome hanging rails.
- Matt White
- Matt Black
- Dusk Grey
- Lakeland Maple
- Dijon Walnut
- Medium Oak
If you would like any more information at all regarding our sliding wardrobes, feel free to get in touch with us.
My Sliding Wardrobe
My Sliding Wardrobe are a leading specialist in bespoke, handmade custom sliding doors and wardrobes. Our wardrobes are created to the highest standard with style, quality and affordability in mind. All of our custom sliding doors are made with high quality glass, mirror and woodwork finished in contemporary metal framework in a range of styles and designs. Use our exclusive and unique 3D online builder to create your perfect wardrobe.